This policy serves as a way to prevent disagreements with our customers but also meet the Anti-Money-Laundering
(AML) standards set by the corresponding legislations.
By becoming a customer of our service, your responsibilities are:
- Not to request or demand a refund or chargeback directly from your bank or credit card provider at any time
while or after using our services.
- Request a refund after consulting this document and any preconditions set on this document.
Refunds are only offered in case there are reasonable and justified circumstances. A precondition to this is that
the payment method you chose to deposit, supports the refund functionality. The request should be made within a
reasonable time frame (24 hours) to our support team. Your balance and gaming activity should have remained
unchanged within that time frame. So utilising some funds and requesting a refund is not allowed. In such a case
you will go through a withdrawal process. Please consult the following information before you request a refund:
- Refunds can only be sent back to the original payment source (e.g a debit card). You can not use the refund
procedure to transfer money between payment sources.
- In case that you receive bonus credits from your deposit, such bonus credits must not be consumed and will
be totally removed once your refund is executed.
- Partial refunds are not supported. If you consume part of your balance, you have to go via the withdrawal
- The withdrawal process is always governed by the Enhanced Customer Due Diligence. To read more about this,
please consult our AML Policy.
- Your balance is subject to freezing in case that we identify that you attempt to exploit the refund
procedure after consuming your credits. You may be held liable in a competent court of law.
- We reserve the right to send the funds back to the initial payment source (if possible), if your funds are
sitting and there is no activity in your account for a long period of time (over a year).
- If there are reasons to suspect that the origins of your funds or your entire activities are contrary to our
Anti- Money Laundering Policy, we reserve the right to deny further deposits or withdrawals, freeze your
assets and refund them back. Be notified that, in such a case we are obliged to inform the governing
institutions (Financial Unit) and diclose your activities and personal data, so that they are evaluated for
money laundering and funding of terrorism.
- If we reasonably classify any of your activities against the usual purpose of the service, with the presence
of direct or indirect illegal intent of yours or without a good faith, we reserve the right to act upon this
policy without giving any notification to you.